Blizzard Careers: Hearthstone Community Representative
Blizzard Entertainment seeks an energetic Hearthstone Community Representative with emphasis on interacting with players through social media to join the Community Development Team.
Community Representative, Hearthstone
Blizzard Entertainment seeks an outgoing, energetic, and highly self-motivated social media professional and community representative to partner with the franchise community team supporting Hearthstone. We are looking for an individual with experience creating engaging social content and campaigns, with a passion for interacting directly with customers on social channels. The ideal community representative would be creative, self-motivated, conscientious, and detail-oriented, with superior spoken and written communication skills. He or she would also be intimately familiar with game-forum dynamics, social media platforms, and various online game genres.
- Consistently engage with the player community on Blizzard and social channels.
- Generate high-quality, creative editorial content.
- Collaborate with and bridge between multiple internal teams on a wide range of projects.
- Compose community feedback reports.
- Assist in the moderation of Blizzard and external social channels.
- Actively support Blizzard’s presence at industry fairs and events, including BlizzCon.
- Help develop engagement programs that support community growth around our games.
- Experience with the game industry
- Proficiency in HTML and web authoring tools
- Proficiency in image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of and passion for Blizzard games
Required Application Materials
Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Job Status: Full-time Permanent
Primary Location: United States-CA-Irvine