How to get Tyrande Hero in Hearthstone?
Blizzard Entertainment launched the promotional to unlock the Tyrande hero in Hearthstone. Very easy if you follow the steps.
1. If you have Amazon Prime already that saves you some hassle. Click the link to login. **If you don’t have Amazon Prime you can register an account for the FREE Trial (that will allow you to get the Tyrande hero) — NOTE: Follow the links above to login.
2. Once you have that set up, go to this page to link your Twitch account to your PRIME account.
3. You will then be asked to confirm you wish to link both accounts.
4. You will get sent back to Twitch.TV where you get the notification that you level up to Twitch Prime. As you scroll down you will see some rewards. The one you need to focus on is where it says: “SEE LOOT.” Click that button and you will be taken to the front page of your Twitch Page.
5. Hover your mouse (don’t click) over the Tyrande image on the left menu. A popup appears with the Tyrande avatar, and you will see a button that says: “GET CODE.” Click that, and you will see a Promo Code. Click COPY.
7. Enter the Code to redeem your Tyrande hero.
8. If Hearthstone was already open, shutdown the game. Launch Hearthstone.
9. To change your Priest hero portrait go to the COLLECTION TAB within Hearthstone. Click the tab at the top-right, search for the Tyrande avatar, then press the right-button for the popup and set it to FAVORITE.
NOTE: You have until November 5, 2016 to redeem your Tyrande hero in Hearthstone.