Hearthstone Patch 188.8.131.5244 – Known Issues
Community manager Zeriyah mentioned some of the known issues currently affecting Hearthstone. Expect an upcoming patch addressing these.
For those who have been living under a rock, Blizzard Entertainment officially launched Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Go download it and play. Tell your friends.
Happy patch day! Below you will find the Known Issues list for. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list.
As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active and occurring in Hearthstone. What it is listing are a select few issues — chosen due to severity/impact — that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and an expected fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don’t know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here.
Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list.
Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Hearthstone!!!
- Sometimes when you try to get into Practice Mode you can hang in the box with the spinning disk.
- A minion cast by your opponent can appear face up by the opponent’s hand instead of on the board.
- Hearthstone will always remain on top of other programs when trying to alt+tab in Full Screen mode.
- Sword of Justice may not function properly under certain circumstances.
- Keeper of the Grove cannot be played while there are no valid targets for its abilities.
- Quickly playing Upgrade after Arathi Weaponsmith will cause the sparkle animation from Upgrade to play forever.
- It is possible to become stuck in the Credits if you start them while being given a Daily Quest.
- Clicking the End Turn button at the very start of your turn prevents the End Turn button from flipping back to enemy turn.
- Random green highlights appear on the board when you mulligan all 4 cards.
- Boulderfist Ogre does not appear with other Basic cards when searching for “Common” cards.
- The Credits and Cinematic buttons disappear when the Options menu is accessed from certain parts of the UI.
- Beginning to rename a custom deck and then backing out while it’s blank, leaves the deck name blank, until you leave and return to Collection.
- If you exit the client before claiming your Arena rewards, you are not presented with the prizes upon logging back into the account, and only see them when you reenter the Arena.
- Quickly swapping between pages in the collection manager can cause UI elements to disappear.
- Spending mana on spells or minions that have their casting costs reduced may cause the client to not accurately reflect the amount of mana that was actually spent.
- Making the game icon really small while using a Mac can cause the icon to appear to be broken.
- The reconnect feature has been temporarily disabled while we look into an issue regarding reconnecting to games in progress.