Hearthstone Patch 5.0.1
A new patch was deployed today to address a few bugs. However, this patch is only available to PC/Mac at the moment. A mobile patch will be deployed at a later time.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the game to freeze if you back out of deck creation after playing a Tavern Brawl.
- Addressed an issue with Shifter Zerus transforming into a card that has a “Choose One” option.
- Addressed a graphical issue with playing Evolve on a minion with Taunt or Divine Shield.
- Chat bubbles have returned when typing to others on your firneds list.
- Redemption will no longer bring C’Thun back at it’s full, buffed health value.
- Scaled Nightmare’s attack now properly doubles at the start of your turn after it gets reduced.
These updates are the Windows/Mac PC version of the game only. Updates for mobile devices will be released in the near future.