Hearthstone: The Grand Tournament Pre-Purchase Now Available
Blizzard Entertainment released a new Hearthstone patch today that enabled The Grand Tournament expansion pre-purchase at the in-game Store.
The offfer costs $49.99 and contains 50 card packs and a special card back. The cards may be opened in August.
Details on the pre-purchase can be found here. Patch notes can be found below.
In this Hearthstone patch, we’ve added the ability to pre-purchase a discounted bundle of 50 The Grand Tournament card packs, which includes a triumphant new card back as a bonus! We’ve also added the Darkspear card back and fixed a few bugs.
The full patch notes are below!
- Pre-purchase The Grand Tournament
- Starting now you can pre-purchase “The Grand Tournament” 50 card pack bundle from the in-game shop and unlock a special card back. The Grand Tournament packs can be opened in August when the expansion releases but the card back is available immediately!
- The following card backs have been added:
- Darkspear – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of July
- Improvements have been made to Spectator Mode which include resolving the issue that could cause a card with a “Choose One” option to become stuck on screen
- Fixed an issue with Rexxar’s golden hero portrait animation
- [Android] You can once again change your favorite card back
- [Android] Android OS 5.0.X (Lollipop) users will now automatically import the Battle.net Authenticator code when logging in
- [iOS] The game will no longer freeze on the splash screen after being away for a while
- [iOS] You can once again search for cards that contain diacritics without specifying their proper marks
- [Mobile] Fixed an issue with volume sliders
- [Mobile] You will no longer get stuck on the matchmaking screen after a Tavern Brawl with a friend ends
- Various audio, graphical, and UI issues have been resolved