Starcraft: Brood War Patch 1.16
Blizzard deployed a new patch for Starcraft and Starcraft: Brood War. Simply launch Starcraft and log into Battle.net to download the patch. To download manually go here.
- In-game chat is now saved in replays. Note: whispers are not saved.
- Hitting the Escape key while in the chat room will clear your typed text.
- ”/reply” (or just “/r”) will send a whisper to person who most recently whispered you.
- Fixed localization issues with “from” and “to” in whispers.
- Starcraft now only uses as much CPU as it needs to run smoothly.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to gain minerals through mutations.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to recycle an upgrading building.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to extend their creep with a drone.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to move Drones over impassable terrain.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Terran players to drop a nuke anywhere on the map.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed players to pause the game while in the pre-game lobby.
Trackback from your site.