Blizzard Entertainment deployed Patch 11.0 in preparation for the launch of Hearthstone: The Witchwood this week. They have made some changes as well as once the expansion launches on April 12, The Year of the Raven kicks in.
PATCH 11.0 – PATCH NOTES
We’re on the cusp of the new Hearthstone Year! This Hearthstone update puts the final touches in place for the Year of the Raven and the launch of Hearthstone’s latest expansion, The Witchwood! We’re also adding Lunara the new Druid Hero, Daily Quest improvements, Friendly Challenge deck sharing, Arena updates, and new card backs. We’re also fixing some bugs.
A new patch was deployed today to address a few bugs. However, this patch is only available to PC/Mac at the moment. A mobile patch will be deployed at a later time.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the game to freeze if you back out of deck creation after playing a Tavern Brawl.
- Addressed an issue with Shifter Zerus transforming into a card that has a “Choose One” option.
- Addressed a graphical issue with playing Evolve on a minion with Taunt or Divine Shield.
- Chat bubbles have returned when typing to others on your firneds list.
- Redemption will no longer bring C’Thun back at it’s full, buffed health value.
- Scaled Nightmare’s attack now properly doubles at the start of your turn after it gets reduced.
These updates are the Windows/Mac PC version of the game only. Updates for mobile devices will be released in the near future.